Sunday, March 1, 2015

Earl's Kitchen & Bar at Dadeland Mall

I don't have to tell you that Dadeland Mall has stepped things up a notch with their dining options. Whenever you start feeling the hunger pangs between credit card swipes and retail therapy sessions, you can just walk over to their newest wing and delight your taste buds with one of the many options they now offer. I've told you about a couple of my favorites and here's another one that is rocking the mall and busting out with happy diners: Earl's Kitchen & Bar.


Cam making his Cabin Fevers 

One of the first things you'll notice when you walk towards Earl's is that it is completely packed at all hours. Whether it's happy hour, lunch or dinner, this place has become a popular spot in this part of town. It's really no wonder. It's got it all - a sleek, contemporary decor, excellent cocktails, amazing food and an energetic ambiance. I don't know if something was written in the stars, or if it was sheer coincidence, but during a media dine, I was greeted at the door with this fabulous cocktail. A subliminal message perhaps? Hmmm....


I promise I won't

I wasn't driving that night so I decided to sacrifice myself and sample several of the drinks on their cocktail menu to bring you, my loyal readers, the most thorough information possible. I know.. I know... somebody had to do it. My verdict after this ummm..research... was that Cam, their mixologist rocks and that another cocktail I was absolutely bonkers over was the Cabin Fever, Earl's fun spin on the Penicillin.

Felt like I was heading to the mountains with this Cabin Fever

After chatting a bit at the bar and learning about what makes this popular chain tick, we headed over to the tables and tried some of their creative dishes. The feast was quite memorable and as you can see below, there was something to satisfy everybody's preferences: from healthy salads, to flavorful pork buns, to decadent desserts.

\
Field Greens: Mixed Greens with Pecans and Champagne Vinaigrette

What can I say? I love soft, hot steamy buns like these.

Try to say this ten times...Vietnamese Spatchcock Style Chicken

The steak was tender, full of flavor and calling out: Eat me!

Sampler of the Chocolate Hazelnut Bar, Warm Chocolate
Sticky Toffee Pudding and Pumpkin Pie

Chocolate Hazelnut Bar: I snuck a piece of this baby into my purse for later

I've been to Earl's a couple of times after this adventure, and I can tell you I've tried something new each time and walked out happy. Oh and I even had an Earl Sandwich during the media dine...but not the eating kind.


Earl Sandwich

For more information, visit their website at https://earls.ca/locations/dadeland


Earls Kitchen & Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment