Thursday, December 4, 2014

Bobby's Burger Palace in Dadeland Mall

So now that the holiday shopping is officially underway, I wanted to share a great spot to grab a pretty amazing bite while spending your hard earned bucks buying Christmas gifts. Have you been to Bobby's Burger Palace?  It's over at Dadeland Mall, located at 7535 North Kendall Drive.

Bobby's Burger Palace Dadeland Mall

Owned by celebrity award-winning chef Bobby Flay, the counter service burger hot spot brings its first location to Miami and is definitely a must-eat stop. Featuring his signature "Crunchburgers", shakes, fries and a nice selection of salads (but why would you do that?) it's a nice place to sit back, enjoy some food and recharge those shopping batteries.

Photo courtesy of Bobby Flay Website

Sweet Potato Fries
Eeny Meeny Miny Mo
I recently stopped by and downed their Brunch Burger, an eye-rolling foodgasmic experience that came with a Fried Egg, Smoked Bacon and American Cheese. Of course, I like everything larger than life, so I made it a "Crunchburger", adding double cheese and crunchy potato chips on top.  Seriously, I have no words. I enjoyed it with a side of Sweet Potato Fries and a Black and White Milkshake. The tanginess of the Honey Mustard Horseradish Sauce served with the sweet potato fries was a treat and I couldn't stop dipping. I may have even double dipped a couple of times but I hope no one noticed.

Brunch Burger
Black and White Milkshake
L.A. Burger
The Black and White Milkshake was rich and decadent, featuring a sweet explosion of black and white chocolate. I can have one of these everyday, even it means I have to live on an elliptical machine. It's that good. I couldn't say no when asked if I wanted a bite (or three) of another burger on the menu that sounded insane. So I bit into the L.A. Burger, featuring Avocado Relish, Watercress, Cheddar Cheese and Tomato. I don't have to tell you we made that one a Crunchburger too. It was another hit and the taste was totally different. I can't wait to try more of the meat patty delights on the menu.

Don't forget to make a stop at the new wing in Dadeland Mall this holiday season and give Bobby's Burger Palace a taste. For more information, visit their website at http://bobbysburgerpalace.com/.


Bobby's Burger Palace on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment